The Links Academy Hatfield family has high aspirations and expectations of every member of our community.
- We inspire: Individuality, creativity and inclusivity where every young person and adult feels respected, cared for and understood.
- We create: A safe space to make mistakes and learn from them, an environment within which to grow, challenge and become the best version of ourselves.
- We empower: Our Links family to be compassionate, brave and resilient individuals who are equipped with the skills they need to lead positive, happy and courageous lives.
We aim to:
- Create a safe learning environment where all negativity is challenged
- Be non judgemental in all interactions and accepting of mistakes
- Deliver a personalised and balanced curriculum that helps to transform and motivate students and build a level of self belief
- Challenge pupils to take responsibility for their learning, support them emotionally and help them understand their behaviour
- Promote an inclusive environment for all, by working in partnership with parents, carers and specialist agencies to create a wrap around support for all those that need it
- Provide students with the opportunity to return to mainstream education, support transition into further education or employment and to become mature, successful young adults